Class IV-V June 4th-10th
I am going to have about a week off and am looking for some solid IV-V boaters. There will still be plenty of water up by the Cal Salmon: Nordheimer, SF Salmon, and Wooley. Another thought was low flow Hospital Rock and the Forks of the Kern (looks like the warm weather will bring it back for one last push).
Tobin is holding steady and Cherry Creek is in, though it would be nice to get on something that won't be one of the July/August staples. I am down for pretty much anything.
Even if you can only make one or two days on some of those runs next week, let me know.
grebsnig at gmail dot com
914 four five zero 2324